See, I've got scars in honor of people that no longer mean anything to me.
Scars for lost friends and family, along with all the pain I've ever had to deal with. They cover my leg, telling a story of a girl that suffers from a disease known as depression.
I’ve got this razor, hidden from the world, and it stays hidden from me until one day, I just need to replace the pain, and I remember where it is… And then I use it.
This razor, it has felt the contours of my skin, slicing a fresh mark and causing streams of velvet to run…
Some people think that this is all just a cry for attention. But what they don't know is that I don't want attention. I want to be left alone in my misery. I don't want your pity. It means nothing to me. I don't want your love, you'll just take it back anyway.
See, I've got these scars in honor of people that no longer mean anything to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment