Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Broken #2

Broken pieces shattered on the floor,
She doesn’t want to live no more
Falling down a deep dark hole,
To her she plays just another role
Haunting dreams,
Try not to scream
Lost in thought,
Deadly shots
Bound in chains
Scarlett rains
Too big a secret,
Can you keep it?
Falling, falling, don’t look down
It’ll just hurt worse once you hit the ground
Take down the walls,
To end it all
Find the exit door,
Run some more
Look for the Rabbit,
The one with the watch and the bad habit
Beware of the cat,
The one with stripes and who is fat
You can trust the Mad Hatter,
Be careful of the glass, it may shatter
And in the end it’ll feel like was all a scheme
But in reality, it was all just a dream





This poem is in a way a continuation of Broken #1. I felt like I could continue the story and I think that I did that in this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment